Tuesday, August 3, 2010

They're all gonna laugh at you!


They're all gonna laugh at me because I am a fatso. This morning, my dress did not fit. Depression. So, I have started a new diet/exercise regimen. From now on, I shall use the stairs at work and I will refrain from eating chips. I need to lose weight in order to not be a lard ass and to look like Super Woman for Halloween, not a beached whale.








Well, I made my potato soup tonight. It was awesome!!

Ingredients:
3 potatoes, cubed
1 (5.5 ounce) package au gratin instant potato mix
1 (10.5 ounce) can chicken broth
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup heavy cream
Some velveeta and American cheese (to taste)

Directions:
In a large saucepan or pot, combine potatoes, au gratin potato mix, chicken broth and water. Add more water to cover if necessary. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 40 minutes. Stir in cream and heat through. Serve.

Serve Jesus and serve your taste buds! I also made my Baptist Pie tonight. Dang! It tastes heavenly!

Ingredients:

1 can Eagle brand sweetened milk
1 can mandarin oranges, drained
1 can crushed pineapples, drained
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 8 oz container cool whip
1 cup pecans, chopped
2 graham cracker crusts

Directions:
Mix mandarin oranges, pineapples, and Eagle brand milk. Add lemon juice. Stir in pecans and cool whip. Spread in pie crusts. Refrigerate. Chill 4 hours.


Hours of complaining about being fat and here I cooked these calorie- and fat-ridden foods. But! But! I did take a walk! I walked around Wallace Woods, and Doogie joined me! He even bought me a new iPod shuffle to take on future walks. It's green and super cool. Oh, and I forgot what my running shoes looked like! They are cute! I am going to be stylin' and profilin' walking around WW. I wonder if I should take some cat treats in my pocket to feed to the precious kittens in the woods. Maybe I should.






No comments:

Post a Comment