Thursday, August 19, 2010

STRESS!

Stress sucks. It makes my head pound. It makes my face turn red and burn like fire. I have no desire for anything related to stress. No stressful job, no stressful relationships. I wanna be Joe Cool. Stress free is the way to be!


Be excited, children, for it was in the 60's this morning. Oh yes, fall is fast approaching! However, Back to School still reigns supreme in the holiday section of Target and Kroger. WTF! Where is the Halloween stuffs!? We need black cat figurines stat! Candy corn! Skeleton rings! Wax lips! Candy apples! I got excited tonight whilst shopping...I saw black and orange in the "holiday" aisle at Kroger, but alas, it was only Reese Cups.


Couple of days and school starts back. Frown. I have enjoyed my summer off. Planning my night at home...what will it be? A movie? A walk around the Woods? A shopping trip? All of that will end come August 24. Nights after work will be devoted to studying and interpreting history, which, as a nerd I do enjoy. The thing that gets me is the grade. With the grade comes stress, with the stress comes headaches. Bah! Oh well, could be worse, I could be in law school. "Allison, I would help you, but I'm in laaaaaw school. I have to study. I can't spend time with you, I'm in laaaaaw school." I think law school automatically turns you into a major scratch hag (which is infinitely worse than a grouch bag).

No comments:

Post a Comment