Thursday, August 12, 2010

The more you know...


Today at lunch we were informed that the boy scouts are gay. Were you aware of this? We weren't either, but evidently everybody knows it. Perhaps there is some truth to canteen boy? Or maybe people are just goofballs! Never a dull lunch at the Pace. We laugh so much and probably share too much!



Much has been said about the love shared between dogs and humans. The stinky things are even referred to as "man's best friend." But I'm here to tell you folks that cats are just as loyal and loving. My little Flash Gordon adores me, and I adore him! He sleeps with me every night (and I snuggle him like a little teddy bear [should I really be writing this shit]). Tonight, he tried to save me! I was in the basement doing laundry, and he was upstairs staring through the hole (the future cat tunnel to the basement). He couldn't figure out why I was so far from him nor how to get me back up to the first floor. It was pretty cute to look up and see his little head poking over the opening. Now, would a dog do that? No, they'd just stand up there and bark or pee or poop down the hole. Stupid dogs. I really am a crazy cat lady.



Ladies and gents! Boys and girls! We've had our first fall stuff sighting! I received a text around 6 o'clock tonight from Miss Tasha B stating that Yankee Candle has Halloween decor out! Yes!!! Now, if only the 95 degree weather would evaporate (we also learned this week, not at lunch, but at breakfast, that's it's better to wish evaporation upon things rather than death) and fall would blissfully sweep away all the humidity and misery, life would be grand-er, for, let's be honest here, life is pretty grand now, despite the heat.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Go easy on the dogs. They have their moments too.

    ReplyDelete