Monday, August 23, 2010

2 dirty jokes and 1 sweet statement

Well, the trip to Hazard was for a sad event, but I did get to spend the night with my Mommaw, and that is always fun. Before I forget them, I wanted to share these gems...

"Being friends with Brother Oberine was a foretaste of Heaven."

"We had this cousin named Tiny, and she'd had everything you can have done to her ole body. Unique was up here one day and she said, 'She's had her tummy tucked, her boobs lifted, her butt filled, I guess the only thing left is to sew her p**** up.' I said, Unique, I swear, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life!"

"This little woman had a cat. The cat died and she wanted to bury it out in the country, only she didn't have a car to take her there, so she had to ride the bus. She gets on the bus and says to the driver, 'I've got a dead cat in my bag, I'm aiming to take him out to the country to bury him. Is it all right if I go ahead and get on.' He said it was okay, and she got on the bus with her dead cat. Several bus stops later the driver announced, 'Will the woman with the stinking puss get off the bus?!' 12 women stood up and departed."

No comments:

Post a Comment