Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A dweam within a dweam


The lovely Keri and I went to see Inception tonight. It was pretty cool! I loved the anti-gravity fight scene! How in the world do people come up with these stories? Thank God for artistic souls! I truly appreciate all those talented men and women.

Women never seem to stay with Leo in movies. We were trying to think of a list of Leo's lucky ladies and which ones survived to be with him at the end of the flick. Can you name any? We remembered that Rose survived, but alas, Leo was dead. Maybe I just haven't seen enough Leo flicks. I remember when my bestie was in love with him and had posters taped all over her wall. Oh, to be a 5th grader in love!

Love is a battlefield, so the great philosopher Pat Benatar tells us. I don't think love between me and my true love is a battle, I think that's pretty easy! Doogie is so easy to love! Same with my kittens! And my family (excluding the ingrates) and friends! I think the real battle is finding the love for yourself. Finding within yourself love and confidence that enables you to reach your goals, to not worry about what others think, to make yourself happy! I think that's the true battlefield. In the past, I have struggled with this, but I'm pretty good where I'm at now. Kickin' butt and takin' names, as they say, and always smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment