Sunday, August 15, 2010

It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine!

This weekend has been very productive. We tiled the back room! Finally, we are rid of that nasty carpet. It looks so wonderful! Now, we just have to decide what color to paint the walls, how to fix that nasty spot behind where the radiator used to sit, and how to build the cat tunnel to the basement. I'll leave the last 2 up to Doug and move to picking out paint. I am thinking beige and red. Maybe an accent wall of red, and the rest beige. All beige would be too boring, and all red would be too wild. I think a combination of the 2 would be a good way to go.


Going to Ikea is always an adventure. Today, Doogie and I went, and we found so much! Curtains! Shelves! Stuffed mice for Yoshi! I also found a table that I will purchase, hopefully before Christmas. It is beautiful and huge; it will fit up to 14 people! I plan on preparing a wonderful Christmas dinner, and it would be lovely to have something to eat upon. Would you like to come to my Christmas dinner? Thus far, we only have 4 attendees. We would love your company!

No comments:

Post a Comment