Monday, August 16, 2010

Lost in Lost (spoiler alert!)


People, I am addicted to Lost. I started watching the series this weekend. Clare has just been kidnapped, and Jack just beat the tar out of Charlie and brought him back to life. Goodness. This show is intense! Every stinking episode ends with a cliffhanger! How did you guys watch it on tv and suffer a full week's wait before the next saga? It's one episode right after another for me. I have abandoned all housework, books, etc. for Sawyer, Jack, Kate, and the gang, particularly Sawyer and Jack. I hope this show continues to be good throughout, unlike so many I've started and couldn't finish (or am struggling to keep up with) (i.e., 24, Bones, okay..so I can only think of these 2 right now). Maybe it'll be a classic like Sex and the City or Gilmore Girls! How I love those shows!


"Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick. The one that makes me scream she says!" The Cure rules! Did you know that Doug went to a concert with The Pixies and The Cure and left when The Cure came on stage. How dare you, Doug! Once, Lucinda was Robert Smith for Halloween. It was hilariously rock-n-roll. I can't recall what I was that year. Maybe it was the time I was the Red Power Ranger or maybe it was when I was an elf. Do you remember? Have I told you lately that I'm excited for Halloween? Glorious, ghoulish Halloween! Edward the Vampire is ready to emerge from the garage and go back to his place on the front porch. Doug's ready to whip out that damn Wolfman mask. Dacian's ready to....be a lame variation of what he was last year. And I'm ready to don my Wonder Woman costume and kick some villain bootay! I think, too, Carmen San Diego will be here, and maybe Princess Peach! Killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment