Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like fall

I love walking barefoot through the house and going over a warm spot...where a kitty has been laying. Always makes me smile.

Smiled, laughed, laughed some more, oh and laughed! Wooo....Dacian's mother cleaned out his car a few days ago, if only you knew the significance of that.

That ballgame yesterday was a doozy! I sure thought the Reds were going to get beat! I'm glad they didn't. Thank goodness for Joey Votto! I bet Mommaw and Bob were about to stroke. Doogie and I listened to the game on the radio whilst swinging on my porch swing. It was a perfect night for it (minus the dang mosquitos)! Fall is practically here. K and I discussed the Halloween party menu. Peeled grape eyeballs! Mummies (pigs in a blanket)! Witches' brew! Popcorn balls! How wonderful!

Wonderful...today will not be. It will be lonely. Jenna is gone. Brian is gone. I'm all alone. Oh, and a big thanks to my pal, Brian, for starting the day off right (even though he is ditching today) with a Great Pumpkin greeting! I hope you enjoy your day off (must be nice) and don't embarrass your baby on her first day of school with your uncontrollable crying (remember the wedding?).

2 comments:

  1. I like finding warm spots as well, especially in a chair I've just sat down in, especially when I never even saw the cat sitting there

    ReplyDelete