Thursday, August 5, 2010

My little bro...


...is going to college. Yep, I about fainted when I heard that one! He'll be going to Hazard Community College with Codar and Curtis. Good for him! I hope he takes it seriously and that it does some good for him. We shall see. Why are little brothers so much trouble?

Troublesome Creek is a good fishing hole, according to my little brother. When my Pap was sick, Aunt Kathy was trying to get him to eat something, anything. She said, "Dad, what about stopping at McDonald's and getting a fish sandwich?" She stopped and got him the sandwich. When Mommaw was feeding it to him, he said, "You reckon they caught this out of Troublesome?" Even when sick he was a jokester. : ) Little Obi Wan, Pap's best friend forever, is sick. Mom said that Obi's daughter asked Obi, "How is it going, dad?" and he replied, "Good. Me and Forrest just got out of physical therapy." Sad, but sweet. He's dreaming about Pap. I hope someday when I'm dead and gone, maybe ole Jenna or Eller will dream about me. Best friends even in dreamworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment