Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whole Lotta Love

I wish I was a cat. If I was a cat, I'd be snoozing right now. If I was a BC cat, I'd be snoozing on the guest bed, maybe snuggling a brother. If I was a Flashy Cat, I'd definitely be snuggling a brother, for Flashy cats do not like to sleep alone. If I was a Mr. Cat, wherever I'd be--bookshelf, ottoman, office desk--I'd be beautiful and slightly grouchy. If I was a Sasquatch Yoshipotomas Cat, my big belly and I would be laid out under the quilt rack with a stuffed cat and/or rat. At any rate, if I was a cat, I wouldn't be at work, and I'd be cozy and sleeping!



Sleeping was abruptly stopped today when the aforementioned Sasquatch Cat decided to JUMP ON MY HEAD! Grrr, if they weren't so cute, I swear, I'd get rid of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment