Friday, September 3, 2010

Tile. Be. Done. Already.

We (Carol and I) tiled all night, and we will tile some more on Saturday. The bathroom should be done by then. The wall tile is basically up, just one more round to go on top, and Carol's design she's worked out. It is looking sharp! Last night I was in charge of lathering up (aka putting the paste goo on the back of the tile) the tiles and placing them on the wall. I also did a little measuring and marking of the tiles to cut, but did no actual cutting. Carol has faith that I can properly work a tile saw without losing a finger (or my entire hand), but I have great doubt. At any rate, I will be happy when the bathroom is all done and back in order.



Ordered some more Christmas presents! I am on a roll. I have already gotten so many purchased! If I can just hang onto them until Christmas, and not cave and give them early (I'm so bad about that). So exciting! And! The weather is going to be perfect his weekend! 70's! Fall is coming, I just know it! Wallace Woods is so enchanting in the fall. It kinda reminds me of Stars Hollow. : ) I wish we had a Luke's Diner.

No comments:

Post a Comment