Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another weekend here and gone...

I know I type the same thing every Sunday night: Depression sets in as Monday approaches. Why can't we work 2 days and have 5 days for stay-at-home time?

Time has come for pumpkin flavored cookies! Now (finally!), at your local Kroger, you can purchase canned pumpkin to make said cookies. I've taken this first step; next, it is off to the kitchen for baking! But do I want to rush to the kitchen to bake, not only the cookies, but myself? Ugh, summer will not go away! Summer came back, the very next day, you thought it was a goner, but summer came back! 81 today and 87 tomorrow.

Tomorrow, as well as the rest of today (the part of today that is not spent doing homework), I will push-on in my attempt to ready the dining room for my new table and in my thus far failed attempt to de-clutter my house. When and how did I acquire so much crap? I have been purging, and I still have an unbelievable amount of stuff! I have multiple copies of novels. I have un-opened DVDs. I have unidentified crap with origins, no doubt, from the "collection" of Eunice Stone. I am a Level 1 Hoarder: Household is considered standard. No special knowledge in working with the Chronically Disorganized is necessary verging on Level 2. Nonetheless, however cluttered my house may look, I want you to know that I do not have crusty food, bugs, maggots, animal feces, or other unsanitary jazz floating around, AND all of our rooms are functional. I shouldn't joke about such things; my house rules and I'm lucky to have all the cool stuff I've gathered over the years. My new table will love its new home and will look snazzy in the eclectic dining room.

1 comment:

  1. You are an anti-hoarder, you wouldn't even let me keep expired DRY NOODLES!


    DRY NOODLES DON'T GO BAD!

    ReplyDelete