Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday is funday until you realize tomorrow is Monday

Woke up this morning...put on my new plastic gloves...just kidding! Woke up this morning late. Slept in til 10. Then, it was time for church. Yep, you read that correctly, I went to church this morning. Let's just say, that church was...different. ("Your son's different, Mrs. Gump.") Folks were nice there, and the preaching was pretty good, but the singing and other antics, I just couldn't get behind. Oh well, not sorry I went. It was a good message and what else was I gonna do? Sit on the couch?

The couch is where I went when I returned home. Doogie, as it is Sunday and he is a man, was planted in front of the television watching football (Who dey!). The Bengals won! Though, I wasn't awake to see it. Yessir, took me a little 2 hour nap. I love lazy Sundays, but I do not love how they end: Mondays. Again, I ask you, why are weekends so short? Makes me sad. And so, Doogie is on his 9th hour of football, and I am back to the couch (just got home from seeing Easy A--good flick), laying here dreading work tomorrow. Why won't Brian just win the lottery for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment