Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just do it, Doug!


You blog for yourself. Sure it's neat to have people read it and exciting to get a comment (especially if it's from your husband), but truly blogging is for you (that is, me). I like to blog about silly things that I do or see or think. Funny happenings. Exciting revelations. New experiences. Things I can document now and come back and enjoy again a little ways down the road. Blogging is like a memory book, but better 'cause I don't have to glue pictures to construction paper!

Did you read the paper? Did you hear the news? Did you see her facebook status? Eller Anne is having a girl! Harper Delilah Thornsberry. I still can't process that she is having a baby. It's so trippy. We are old!

Cody said I look like an old lady. Is that true? I need to be more fashionable. Today I was thinking of what I would wear to work tomorrow and I thought I might wear my Where the Wild Things Are t-shirt. I am a 26-year-old professional and I am contemplating wearing a Where the Wild Things Are t-shirt to work. It sounds bad when I write it and say it aloud, but it's a cute t-shirt! Paired with a little skirt and a cardigan. Not too bad, is it? I wonder what Stacy and Clinton would say. They would throw my entire wardrobe in the trash. All of my converse, suave t-shirts, down the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment