Friday, July 16, 2010

It got in my unders.


Yesterday, Cody, Doug, and I were made aware that Marc, "Had to poop so bad it got in his unders" and that he "had to poop so bad it was yellow." We were all disgusted and puzzled. Who calls them unders? And the yellow thing, in the words of Cody, that was taking it a little too far.


Think back to a far away time...to a preacher turned hip-hop artist who sported genie pants and suave hairdos. Think back to 1990 to a dude who was too legit to quit (hey, hey). Yes, I'm talkin' Stanley Kirk Burrell, Mr. MC Hammer himself. Gonna go see him tonight at the Reds game. You jealous? I knew you would be.


Boomer said if I made a sign it would be captured by the video crew at the ballgame. She says to make a sign saying HELLO to Beetle or something about Dwarf, KY. Boomer doesn't understand, that the cameras can't even zoom in on where we'll be sitting, we'll be so high in the nose bleed section! Oh well, should be a good time if I don't die of a heat stroke. Maybe Votto will hit a homer and I'll catch the ball! Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment