Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Anilame


Doug is watching the dumbest movie ever. Anime. "You weasels!" It could be worse I guess, it could be Ultraviolet. That was a terrible movie, my friends, but a good movie going experience. The crowd was laughing hysterically and exclaiming, "What the hell?"

"Hello? Cody? Are you alive?" Cody collapsed approximately 20 minutes after returning from Wild Wednesday at Superbowl. He had been awake for over 24 hours and was delirious. Cody, the boy who usually says about 10 words total in one day, was singing, dancing, and posing for pictures whilst bowling. It started this morning when he greeted me on my way to the shower, "Good morning, Allison! How are you?" Continued as we left for work, "Have a wonderful day at work, guys!" And progressed when I got home, "Why, Allison, I didn't know you were home!" After I chased a cat in my tomato plants, he explained, "Oh that kitty was sleeping on the porch today. I watched him through the window while I was eating skittles and drinking Mt. Dew." And the queen mother of all antics, as he lay in the floor of the living room, he hollers "Bah. Bah. Beans. Can you hear that echo? Balls. Balls. Bean. Boob. Can you hear it?" There was no echo. The boy had lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment