Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Conversation with Marc

Sunday evening Doug cooked supper and his mother and 7-year-old nephew, Marc, joined us. The babies were hooting it up in their jumperoos and I had Busytown Mysteries playing for them in the background. Marc came into the living room to greet the boys and me, and that's when we had the following conversation about something that had been bothering me.

A: Have you ever watched this show, Busytown Mysteries?
M: I don't think so. Maybe when I was 4 or younger.
A: There are twins in it. Pig Will and Pig Won't. Do you see their car? They are pigs and they drive a sausage car. What do you think of that?
M: Actually, that is disturbing. Sausage is made of pigs. Sausage is dead pig. It would be like me driving a flesh car.
A: Exactly.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah!

    Also, I really miss The Busy World of Richard Scarry. I am now watching the intro on YouTube as I type.

    ReplyDelete