Friday, November 2, 2012

25 Things and 15 Albums

Today at work we were talking about "get to know you" surveys. Erin asked if we remembered the 25 Things survey (I guess it's not really a survey. I don't know what you call it) that went around on Facebook a few years ago. Well, I remember, and I found mine. Enjoy.

25 Things (posted January 28, 2009) and still accurate with the exception of #23. I'm proud to say that I can now make a mean batch of Mommaw's soup. Go me!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. this will be the 46th 25 things Eller reads.
2. i recently discovered that i like coffee.
3. i love patrick patterson.
4. i want to write a book, but i am too lazy and only write a page a month
5. i have my dad's hands, and they're ugly. thanks, dad.
6. my feet are even worse.
7. as of late, i am obsessed with sex and the city. mr. big is a dreamboat.
8. i say "reckon"
9. on a similar note, i've been out of hazard for 7 years and still sound like i live in the head of a holler
10. i have absolutely no sense of direction
11. i like to tell stories about my crazy family, even though people probably think im demented for telling them.
12. i wish boomer and mommaw lived with me.
13. i hate when people type texting gibberish to me. for example, LOL,"u" instead of "you," etc.
14. i think girl scout cookies take too damn long to come in after you order them.
15. i like collecting t-shirts.
16. my favorite book is The World According to Garp.
17. i get annoyed when people compare barack obama to abe lincoln. i like obama, but give me a break.
18. i could listen to bob dylan nonstop for the rest of my life and never grow tired of it.
20. i have strange dreams, and i talk in my sleep.
21. one of my fondest college memories is when eller said that a certain geek took the f-ing cake, and we both literally fell to the ground laughing.
22. i like going on road trips with doogie.
23. for the life of me, i cannot make soup.
24. i often wonder why weezer has to suck so much when they used to be so cool.
25. uk basketball is not good for my health.

As a bonus, here are 15 albums that changed my world (posted September 20, 2010)

  1. Another Side of Bob Dylan
  2. Highway 61 Revisited- Bob
  3. The Blue Album- Weezer
  4. Pinkerton- Weezer
  5. The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan
  6. A Night at the Opera- Queen
  7. Blood Sugar Sex Magik- Red Hot Chili Peppers
  8. Jagged Little Pill- Alanis Morisette
  9. Slippery When Wet- Jon Bon Jovi
  10. Are you Experienced- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  11. Led Zeppelin IV
  12. Paranoid- Black Sabbath
  13. Abbey Road- The Beatles (or The Bugs, as my little bro used to call them)
  14. Chronicle, Vol 1- Creedance Clearwater Revival
  15. At Folsom Prison

No comments:

Post a Comment