Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

Jonas and Julian
On election day 2012, brothers Julian and Jonas finally started to notice each other. Now, they've smacked each other, slept next to each other, and, I think, generally knew the other existed, but today, they really interacted. I put them in their pack-n-play and went off to the kitchen to make their second breakfast. When I came back, I poked my head inside the door to spy on them. They were gazing at each other, smiling. I could hear them chatting to each other, too. It was probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life. Doogie and I have anxiously been awaiting this day since they were born. We want the little brothers to love each other and be best friends, so this was the first sign of them bonding, and it made us super ecstatic. I can't wait to watch them grow together being the best of buds. Cute little goomers! I love my little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment