Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cute

When we are out with the boys, we get stopped a lot. I mean A LOT. "Oh, look at that! There are 2 of them? Are they twins? They are so precious." I eat it up. I beam with joy and swell with pride each and every time someone brags on my beauties. Today was no different...well, it was different in that it was super cute. Most of the time, the folks commenting on the babes are adults. This time, it was a little girl no more than 3. She was sitting in the booth behind us at McAlister's Deli. She tapped me on the shoulder and whispered (her Mom had already told her to hush because the babies were sleeping), "I love that baby!" You should have seen her face when she realized that there was a second baby. "You have 2 babies? Can I have 1?"


1 comment:

  1. Haha! Awww!!!! That seriously is so precious! I love that- "Can I have 1?"

    Never hurts to ask!

    ReplyDelete