Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Playing Santa

One of my favorite ornaments.
Secret Santa has begun at work! So much fun! I love sneaking around cube land, spying to see if my Secret Santa is at his/her desk, and leaving a little package of goodness for him/her to find upon returning. It is even more enjoyable when you know that your Secret Santa will LOVE what you purchase...even the little things. Ah, Christmas, could you be any cooler?

So, my tree is up and I have decorated it with all of my wonderful Beetle ornaments. That's right, about 98% of the ornaments on my tree were made by my talented, lovely Grandmother. I don't know if you know this, but she's pretty spectacular. Also on my tree are a couple "first Christmas" ornaments for my little dudes. They are going to love Christmas as much as their mommy, and I think (if it is possible) that I am going to love Christmas even more now that I get to share it with them! I have already completely enjoyed terrorizing them by adorning them with Santa suits and pajamas with reindeer footies. So flipping precious!


No comments:

Post a Comment