Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Doug Really Is Funny...Sometimes

Today, Doogie and I were looking at the new pictures of our boys. We were discussing how beautiful they are, and how other babies pale in comparison. We saw a picture of a baby online, and we pulled the picture of our babies up on the screen to do a side-by-side. Then Doogie says, "Don't do that. It's not even fair to the other baby. It's like putting a double-cheeseburger next to a turd and asking which you'd prefer." Hilarious. I guess you could say we are pretty proud of our little dudes. They are quite handsome and super suave.

While we are talking about the little dudes, let me tell you something cool: I can now leave the boys alone in their pack-and-play, and they entertain each other. At least for a few minutes. I love watching them look at each other, talk to each other, and smile. So precious!


No comments:

Post a Comment