Wednesday, March 16, 2011

There are things that go bump in the night, and we're the ones who bump back

So, I forgot my school book at work tonight. I brought it to read while walking on the treadmill, but since my head was pounding, I opted to go straight home rather than hitting the gym. I forgot all about my book. Doug says it's my Alli Cat Old Timers kicking it. I guess he's right. I'm forever forgetting or losing something. Why is it so hard for me to focus and remember things? My New Year's Resolution was to be more organized. Epic fail. Oh well, I've had a tremendous headache all day, so maybe it's good that I didn't have to do reading tonight (even though there will be hell to pay tomorrow). Tonight: tacos, plan a trip to Philly, bubble bath, and a movie.

My movie pick is Hellboy. I thought about finishing The Shining, but wanted to go for something a little more...not so creepy. I forgot about ole dude luring baby Hellboy to his arm
s with a Baby Ruth, the same as Chunk with Sloth. Baby Ruths are the best candy bars ever created, you can see why they make everyone happy. I wish I had a Baby Ruth right this instant. It'd make me a bit happier, that's for sure. Maybe I'll just have to settle for a big glass of chocolate milk. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment