Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brussel Sprouts

Well, children, I finally went to the grocery store tonight. Finally. Perhaps Doogie and I will eat at home for a few days, and stay away from Wendy's and Chipotle. Can we do it? Challenge! Also, I'll have you know, I purchased some frozen brussel sprouts. I've never eaten brussel sprouts, so we'll see how this goes. Anyhow, on the menu for the upcoming suppers: Taco salad, Meatloaf, and Chicken cacciatore. Hopefully, I'll manage to cook this before the food rots (I cleaned out the fridge tonight, and do not want to go through such an experience again any time soon).

Soon movie night will be here. Cartoon movie night featuring Aladdin, which I have never viewed, The Lion King, and The Jungle Book. With an karaoke intermission and possibly an episode of Angry Beavers. Doesn't that sound like a spectacular night? It sure will be!

Be excited for Beetle's new line of Christmas ornaments for 2011. She has made some cute little goomers: Penguins, owls, Santys, snowmen. Well, here, check out the video on this kick-ass website: http://studenthome.nku.edu/~jonesa29/index.html

Well, it is bedtime, and Bori Cat needs me to come snuggle. I will part with one final comment on El Pueblo from Dug Bear..."It didn't make me want to vomit." There ya go, BG, another positive for El Pueblo.

No comments:

Post a Comment