Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm practically svelte


I have exercised 3 days in a row, count them 1, 2, 3! I am practically marathon-ready. The only thing that I lack is new shoes. Ya see, my hips hurt after i ralked (walking at a practically running pace...rocked walking) on Tuesday. I thought it was just old age, but S told me that I probably needed to buy new shoes. NEW SHOES! If I knew ralking would put me on the fast track to new shoes, I would've started earlier. I think I need those pretty pink adidas shoes from that one commercial...you know the ones I'm talking about? They're suave.

Suave...I can't really think of a sentence that starts with suave. <---Does that one count? We'll count it! Wow, we're doing a lot of counting tonight. I feel like The Count. "Zey call me zuh Count because I like to count zings. Uh vun, uh two, uh zree. Ah ah ah."
Sesame Street was such a fantastic show; it really blew my toddler mind. Another great puppet show was Eureeka's Castle. Do you remember that one? What was Eureka? I mean, what was her species? There was Magellan, a dragon and Batley, clearly a bat, but what was our leading lady? Oh, the mysteries of life! My favorite part of Eureeka's Castle was when they'd show the claymation with the little slurms--epic. God, TV was so awesome back in the day.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment