Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Survived

Ladies and gents, I survived the first night back on the treadmill. Yes, I walked 3/4 of the time, but, hey, what do you expect? I've been a couch potato for the past 3 years. Anyhow, as I was telling the Doug Bear, as he was making fun of me (of course, I started it by saying he breathed really loudly whilst running on the treadmill), I was walking uphill the whole time! So, that's something, right. And I almost fell off the treadmill only once. I was trying to text my good friend, T, to tell her that her friend who is always on her phone (even in the library with the lights out hiding behind the door), was on her phone working out. Needless to say, the text wasn't sent. Friends, don't let your friends text and walk (at least if I'm the friend).

No comments:

Post a Comment