Saturday, March 26, 2011

On, on, U of K!

Man, what a game! That was single-handedly the best and biggest game in the last 10 years or so of Kentucky basketball. The boys in blue showed up to play (and so did the Buckeyes), with Jorts, (or Woody, as Mom calls him) leading the way. Such an epic night! Oh, I am still so excited! Games like that don't happen every season, ya know. Even if we would have lost, it would've still been a good one, but WE DIDN'T LOSE, so it was a great one. I say "we" as if I am part of the team...do couch-side cheerleaders count? We're all part of Big Blue Nation, right? Anyway, the game was outstanding, and I hope you watched it. Also, to our Buckeye friend who crossed into enemy territory to watch the game with us, I apologize for the behavior of myself and my husband...the pointing and laughing, the hootin' and hollerin', the many references to Buford the fish, and lastly, the frequent use of the word "chesticles."

Come over Sunday to watch UK pound the Tar Heels and tally the many times I say, "I hate you, Roy Williams." or "Tyler Zeller, you have got to be the ugliest son of a [hush yo mouth] alive!" GO BIG BLUE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment