Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friends

You know what I like? I like my friends. They're good people. They make me laugh when I am sad. They cook me food when I am hungry, or when I'm not hungry but still need double-chocolate brownies. They listen when I need to gripe. I like my friends. Tonight, I had an excellent dinner with a couple of great pals. Good food, nice conversation, great time. Let's do it again.

Again, it is cold. I thought we were over this. I want it to be warm. I need it to be dress weather. I am tired of jeans and frumpy sweaters. It is so cold right now, that Flash and I must snuggle to keep warm. He is cheering for Jimmer, but wishes Jimmer wasn't such a crybaby. Seriously, he has to whine to the refs at every call that doesn't go his way. Annoying. He looks like a beefy Frodo. Still, he is not Chandler Parsons, so we will cheer for him. We are also cheering for San Diego State, to no avail. Ultimately, the thing Flash and I are doing is avoiding that clinical study report sitting on the ottoman. I hate bringing work home.


No comments:

Post a Comment