Monday, March 28, 2011

My Braing

Sometimes, the lyrics to New Kids on the Block songs randomly get stuck in my head. "Please don't go giirrrl. You would ruin my whole wooorrrld. Tell me you'll staaaay. Never ever go awaaay." Does that ever happen to you? Not necessarily NKOTB, but another band from the dark ages or a song you haven't heard in a bazillion years. How on earth do I still remember the lyrics? It's like the night we listened to "Beaver Feaver" from the Angry Beavers, and once the music started, I remembered every word. I didn't even recall there was a second verse until I was singing it. Strange what is stored up there in the dark corners of my braing.

My braing is still on Big Blue. How come I cry every time I see little Jorts? He's just so happy. Here's to hoping his journey doesn't end tonight and he cuts down the net in Houston. What I wouldn't give to be in Houston this weekend! Do you understand the basketball possibilities? UK, Rockets (Pat and Chuck), Rockets vs. Kings (Pat, Chuck, Cousins). Oh well, BG didn't win the lottery for us, so here I sit at 125, watching the game on the tube. It shall be fun anyway. Pizza, friends, and the Wildcats. Last night, I had 3 separate nightmares in which they lost. Nightmares don't come true, right? Just dreams? I also had a dream that Doogie and I got a new kitty. It was a Flash Gordon kitty, but a lighter brown. Maybe I should've categorized that as a dream so not to jinx myself and end up with a fifth cat. Four is too many. Those little brats woke me up this morning. True, I did go to bed last night at 7:30 and it was 8:30 when they woke me, so I shouldn't complain about my 13 hours of sleep, but still...whiskers in face whilst trying to sleep is not fun.

Not fun is doing homework all weekend, which is a quest I'm about to embark upon. I am going to fail my New Media class, children. I am. The other classes, I enjoy and am doing well in, but this one...not so much. Oh well, it'll soon be over cause ya know what, I APPLIED FOR GRADUATION. Woo-hoo! That's right, friends. Hopefully, I'll be walking across that stage come December.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that went fast! Congrats on being so close to finishing. Do you have to take summer classes? And of course, GO UK!!

    ReplyDelete