Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Goats in Trees

So, over the summer, I got a promotion at work. Along with this promotion comes my very own office...well, technically, the office comes when I return to work full-time. Anyhow, to congratulate me on my achievements, my cousin Jason decided that he would get me a little something for my office. He got me a calendar. Goats in trees. That's right. A whole year's worth of the best goats in trees shots you could imagine. Oh, and a bonus image with a December 2012 calendar. Goats in trees, people. This is the crap you could only find in my cubicle.

If our work was a reality show today would've been a funny episode. The boss came stealthily around the corner, perhaps just in time to hear me cursing his name and seeing my good friend and fellow Red Poppy Road citizen a-judy-chop (a la Diemon Dave's Ninjee Skoo) his azz (his azz actually being the invisible version of his azz). Anyway, it was quite hilarious. Though, I don't know how I managed to summons up a serious look when he popped up out of the blue. *sigh* Even if he did hear/see our antics, he probably didn't know what the hell we were doing, and was too scared to ask (most people are). If you don't know Diemon Dave, you better watch this: Diemon Dave's Ninjee Skoo

The babies are sleeping in their cribs (hotdog!), and the husband is sleeping upstairs. So, this old gal is going to turn in for the night as well. Goodnight, friends! 




No comments:

Post a Comment