Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Short and sweet

It's 11:02, so this will be short and sweet. Had a better day at work today and busy night tonight. S and I interviewed her uncle for our oral history class. He was a fireman who was on-call the night of the Beverly Hills Supper Club. Heavy stuff, man. I will be indexing the interview this weekend, and will share some of the interview with you then.

Then, after the interview, I went to O'Charley's and got some chicken o'tenders. Yum! : ) Doogie and I went to O'Charley's on our first date. We went to the dollar theater to see The Incredibles, then to O'Charley's for dinner. Doogie later told me that he was upset that I didn't eat all of my meal, nor did I take the leftovers. Haha! Funny guy! I do adore him.

1 comment:

  1. The Incredibles is coming out on Blu-ray w/in the next year.

    ReplyDelete