Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Peace on earth

Have yourself a merry little Christmas! Eleven more days, kids. I am so excited, but I wish the Christmas season lasted longer. It is true that I had my tree up & trimmed before Thanksgiving, and I have been buying presents since October, and you know Christmas with the Rat Pack never leaves Betty Blue's cd player, but it's still not long enough. I want everday to be Christmas!

Break out your tacky Christmas sweaters, folks, and wear them to the Gastright family Christmas dinner. December 25, 6:30 pm! Turkey and all the fixins. So excited!

Excited for another Christmas present! Tonight's was a fleece robe. Doogie is the best Santa! Oh how merry! Tomorrow's Christmas adventure: A Christmas Carol at Playhouse in the park. Looking forward to a nice night. Then, Thursday will be the end of the semester celebration. If work would disappear, well, at least 1 particular project, I'd be set! Oh well, bah-humbug to those jerkfaces & feliz navidad a mis amigos!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment