Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dear Santa, Please free Enes for Xmas. Love, UK fans

Secret Santa gift exchange and Christmas movie movie night were both great successes. Today's Christmas shopping adventure, not so much. I got my mom's presents and 2 others, but still need something for Boomer Iglesias. What on earth can I buy? Anyway, great weekend must come to an end now. It's time to work on work stuff. VOMITAR! Is it not enough for work to ruin my week, but now my weekends, too? Woe is definitely me.

Methinks the Wildcats need a center. FREE ENES!

Enes was my friend Mandy's name in Spanish. She was hilarious; she once punched a girl for calling her a bad name, only the girl wasn't even talking to Enes. I wonder what she is up to these days? It's funny how you forget people exist, then something will come along that reminds you of them. Memory is a neat do-dad. I'm a fan.

Fantastic weather we're having here lately. SNOW! It is so pretty. I loved looking out the window last night and watching the flurries fly. Christmas is coming! Today, at Crestview, there were carolers out singing! I didn't know people caroled in Northern Ky. DBC caroled in D-town. Sounded awful, but it was still nice. I guess, these days, people are liable to get shot if they go stand in a stranger's yard and sing, "Go Tell It on the Mountain." Personally, I like the carolers. And I'd take them any day over those dadblamed singing trees that my B&B neighbors have. Ugh. Those things drive me batty! Maybe they won't put them up this year. That'd be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment