Sunday, December 12, 2010

Big Weekend


Well, folks, I finally watched It's a Wonderful Life. I liked it! Jimmy Stewart was great, as always. It was a little long, but nice. The only thing is...I wanted someone to sock it to Potter at the end. Miserable old fart! Oh well, I guess that wouldn't have been very Christmassy. Can you believe that Christmas is 2 weeks away!? Unreal! I have all of my Christmas shopping done finally, yet, I feel like I need to get the husband something else. Why does he have to be so hard to shop for? Grr! My tree is beautiful. Of course, all but about 5 ornaments were made by Beetle. She is so precious to me.

To me, Beetle's ornaments are a wonderful gift. They mean so much because she means so much! When I give her ornaments as Christmas presents, I know that the person who receives them will cherish them. I wouldn't give her crafts to any old person, this is why I got so mad at the skanktron of the century, The General's Sister, the last time I was in D-town. Let me tell you, child, she was up there perusing Beetle's crafts with her nasty mullet and her jerkface, "Oh, what should I buy my co-workers? How much are these?" She pointed her gnarly fingers to a little Santy Claus. Papaw's little dough-beater replied, in her sweet voice, "$2." The General's Sister barked, "$2? Okay, give me some of those. I don't like these people, but I guess they're worth $2." UGH! HOW RUDE! I wanted to slap that sasquatch across the face. I wish Beetle wouldn't have sold her anything. Makes me want to cry, someone not appreciating the things she makes. Her little hands. Hours of time spent making such neat ornaments, for some big skank to buy them for people she doesn't like. The nerve. I hope Santa skips her house this Christmas. Old hagzilla. Now I'm mad! My blood pressure is up. My rosacea is flaring up! Next topic, please!

Please watch Just Friends. It's another Christmas flick I watched this weekend. Hysterical. Ryan Reynolds plays this hot shot who used to be a fat dork in high school, was in love with his best-friend, but was never able to leave the "Friend zone." Ten years later her returns to his home town, looking all Ryan Reynolds hot, and tries to get the chick to fall in love with him. I'm sure you can guess the ending. Yes, another corny chick-flick, but it is really hilarious. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment