Saturday, October 23, 2010

Toothless

No, I ain't talking about my Uncle Buck, I'm talking about How to Train Your Dragon! It's out on DVD and Doogie and I picked a copy up last week. Such a wonderful movie! If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend doing so. Whoever knew that dragons were so much like kittens?

Kittens are terrible little creatures. They wake you up so early on Saturday mornings. It's criminal! Kittens hop on fireplace mantles and climb up bookshelves, knocking off everything in their path. "Wake up! Wake up! It's 6 am and we are hungry!" I need a giant super-soaker water gun. I'd pump that bad boy so many times, that when I squirted that jerkface cat, fur would fly. Then I could finally sleep in!

In 1 week, it's party time! I can hardly believe that it's Halloween already! At first, it was so far away, but now that it's here, I'm not ready. I only have 2 pumpkins. I have no candy. I haven't watched Young Frankenstein. I've only watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" once. I have not consumed mass amounts of cider. No caramel apples. I mean, I have got to get with it! I think tomorrow I'll do some baking. A practice run for the party. And we HAVE to put up the black kitty in the yard. It is going to look so cool! Once he is up, I will post pictures. Halloween is here. This time next week (well, this time + 1 day), Halloween will be over, and then it'll be time to focus all of my energy on Christmas. I love the end of the year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment