Monday, October 4, 2010

Pulled a Papaw

Welp, I've done it. I've scorched my tongue off. Yessir, I've pulled a Forrest Cornett and ate something right out of the oven, let me correct that, right from the oven (the roasting pan was still in there)! Lord, why did I think it was a good idea to eat that little Kix morsel covered in chex mix seasoning goodness BEFORE it came out the oven? I amaze myself.

Me, myself, and Flash Gordon. That's the crew here at 125 tonight. Oh, BC, Sasquatch, and Mr are here, too, but they're too cool for Sunday school and too cool to hang with their Mama and little bro, evidently. Oh well, Flashy and I needed a break from homework, so thought we'd holler at all 7 of you folks who read this blog. Tonight's major accomplishment: Flash Gordon Fears the Reaper (FG's reaper = the squirt bottle; he gets accosted every time he hops up on the new dining room table). Flashy's gotta have more cowbell!

Hells bells! I better get back to this homework. Freeman Tilden is calling my name, "Read me, Allison. Know all their is to know about the museum biness." Goodnight, my friends.

1 comment: