Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mama, what's vacation mean?


Doogie and I want to go on a short vacation over Christmas break, but where should we go? I don't know! I have to plan it, but I haven't a clue. When we go on vacation, we like to: lounge, eat, shop, repeat. I want to go someplace I haven't been before. I was thinking New England area..maybe Boston. Something is appealing about Boston in the winter. A cozy, warm pub with a tall pint of booze. Want to go with us? Do you have any suggestions?

Suggestions for scary movies? Ask Doug. In most cases, you'll get good feedback, unless of course he tries to recommend Thankskilling! Never in my life have I watched such a ridiculously awful movie. It streams instantly on Netflix. You can see what an award-winning movie it is within the first couple of minutes, which takes place "moments after the first Thanksgiving." It's really spectacular. Doog had some good suggestions aside from this mess. For scary movie movie night, we watched Session 9 (about a crazy murderer, set in an insane asylum..always creepy), The Devil's Backbone (involved orphans...never good), and Shiver (some crazy man cub, hiding out in the woods, jumping out only to play with soccer balls and eat people). All in all, scary movie movie night was a success. Oh, and there's some pie in the kitchen, if you want any.

No comments:

Post a Comment