Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

I know you must be wondering what my problem is lately. I mean, it's October 12th and I haven't even mentioned Halloween or Christmas. I blame it on the twins and Doug. Somehow, they are to blame. At any rate, we got into the spirit today with a visit to the pumpkin patch and a haunted hayride (sans twins)! Tomorrow, the black cat inflatables ARE going in the yard. You read that right, Douglas. Get ready.

You've heard of leatherface, but do you know gatorface?

Julian trying to give the sheep his car. Jonas has him trained to hand over his toys.

Heading out to pick our pumpkins.

The Bear checking out the haunted house with Kelli and Tyler.

Can I eat this?

Can you find Julian?

The most sincere pumpkin patch.
Great. He found a weapon.

Can I eat this?

No comments:

Post a Comment