Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Best Friends


As you know, every time a social event is to be held at my house, I decide that the week before said event is an excellent time to undergo a new project around the house. This week I have been purging (again...how do I acquire so much junk) and organizing (dumping different things into different totes). During this process, I happened upon two very sweet pieces of paper. Mine and Doogie's wedding vows! We chose to write our own. I think it is fitting that we both (although one of us got a little help from Freddie Mercury) wrote about being each other's best friend. I love that dude. And Queen.

I kinda sound like Elmyra Duff. "I'm gonna hug you and kiss you and love you for ever!"

I love the title of his vows: New Text Document (4).

No comments:

Post a Comment