Saturday, May 25, 2013

Love and Hate

Some things I love. NOTE: Obviously I love my family, friends, UK basketball, and Christmas...but everyone already knows that.

  • Corn bread and milk.
  • Rocking the dudes to sleep.
  • The smell of freshly cut grass.
  • Sleep.
  • Mommaw's Christmas ornaments.
  • Route 44 strawberry limeade.
  • Johnny Cash.
  • T-shirts.
Some things I hate. NOTE: Obviously I hate war, violence, snakes, mean people, cancer, and Louisville basketball...but everyone already knows that.

  • Birds. Especially the ones nesting in my porch roof.
  • Root Beer.
  • Magazine covers that read, "Be confident in your body: So-and-so's story about struggling with her image." And then it's Mariska Hargitay or Scarlett Johanson. Can it, girls! Ain't nobody got time to hear you talk about how ugly you feel. 
  • Celery (and no, I'm not trying it with peanut butter--what did peanut butter ever do to me but be delicious?)
  • Work. In any form. (I'm lazy.)
  • How catchy those dang tunes are on kids' shows. "Martha was an average dog...."

No comments:

Post a Comment