Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Blogiversary!


Today is the 1-year anniversary of my blog. I can't believe it. One year! Time flies when you're writing about the goofy stuff that happens in your life. On my very first blog, I had a picture of baby Flash, so it is only fitting that this blog have a toddler picture of Flashy. My, how he's grown. But really, the baby Flash picture from last year is misleading, because at that point, the child was already 1 year old. I guess I just posted that picture because it was the cutest one I had on my pomcuter (as Dilly used to call it).











Dilly got a new ride! Look out, citizens of Dwarf, Dilly is on the loose. He is driving a stick shift. I hope he is better at it than I was when I first got my car. Good Lord. Remember when I peeled rubbed through the McDonald's drive-thru? Oh, I bet they thought I was a nut. See, the drive-thru was on the tiniest incline...yet, it was enough of an incline to make me spin my wheels and peel out. How embarrasing! It was on the way to the damn pick-up window, so I still had to face the people. If I hadn't of paid, I would've just left. First gear on an incline, gotta love a stick shift.


Speaking of new cars and stick shifts, wouldn't it be grand to own an automatic? I've been thinking about it lately. Perhaps Doug's obsession with cars has rubbed off on me. I just can't find it in my heart to get rid of Betty Blue, though. She is so perfect...tell me again, why did I get a stick shift when I bought her? She has seat warmers, 6-disc CD player, sunroof, tinted windows, leather seats, she is the perfect shade of blue, oh yeah, and she's ALL MINE! Completely paid for. I guess I'll just keep the ole gal. Maybe someday I'll have an automatic. And maybe it'll look like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment