Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Deep Thoughts with Alli G

Do you ever think how weird it is that you are where you are? Like, did your life turn out how you thought it would? Are you just amazed at where you are now? Sometimes, I'll be walking through the house and start to think about this. How wonderfully lucky I am to have met Doogles and all of my awesome buddies and to be living such a happy life. And how life changes so quickly! I mean, just 5 years ago, I was graduating from UK without a clue as to where life would take me. And now, here I am in WW hanging out with my little family, working my little job, living life. I don't know, maybe I'm just a nerd for thinking about these things, but it just blows my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Wait 'till you have a kid and one on the way. It only gets better and better!! It's great to look back and see how far you've come.

    ReplyDelete