Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tomorrow is Monday, WTF did my weekend go?


You know, I hate Sundays. Well, not really, but I do hate the feeling of dread that sits in on Sunday night. "Tomorrow is Monday, Allison. Back to waking up at 6:30 in the morning and writing those awesome CSRs and protocols that you love so much." Sunday taunts me.

My flesh isn't as vibrant a shade of red as it was last night. This is good news, folks. How did I manage to get so burned from sitting in the sun for 20 minutes? The Doug Bear doesn't even look like he was in the sun, and he was right beside me the whole time. Curses! I now have a new supply of sunblock, thanks to my darling husband, so I'll be sure to lather up even if going outside for a short period of time.

My free time today was spent on homework and riding my cruiser. Ah yeah, I sure do love my new bike. It has a basket. You should've seen Codar and me bust out of the garage, straight up badness. Me on my purple cruiser, Codar on the Boromir hunter, iPod boombox in the cruiser basket, blasting Led Zep, rolling through the streets of WW like we own the place. Spectacular.



1 comment: