Saturday, June 25, 2011

We're off to see the Beetle, the Wonderful Beetle of Dwarf!

13 days until I'm vacationing in sunny Dwarf! Woo-hoo! So excited. I cannot wait to hang with the Beetle. It is going to be so much fun. What are we going to do? Hit her favorite hot spots: Pizza Hut, Wal-Mart, JC Penney. Oh yeah! It's going to be awesome. She'll show me all of her crafts. We'll look at the flood damage. And hopefully Barksdale will not die while I am there. I don't know if I'll be able to handle the mourning of the entire Cornett bunch when the dog goes to Heaven. My mother called me last night and said that Beetle thought Barks was a goner last night. Poor ole feller. He'll probably outlive us all. It'll be a sad day in D-town when Barksy is pushing up daisies.

It feels amazing outside! I am hanging on the hammock, you know how I do, and I never want to leave! Can't it feel like this year round (with the exception of the week of Christmas; it has to snow the week of Christmas). You know, it's only 183 days til Christmas. I bought the first Christmas present yesterday morning. The present probably won't last til Christmas. I'll give it to the rightful owner sooner than that, I bet. That's the only drawback to buying presents early--you always want to give them to the recipient immediately. Oh well, Christmas is 183 days away, we should be more focused on HALLOWEEN, which is only 127 days away. I have already picked out my costume, have you? You better be at the Halloween Party! I'm talking to YOU!

Oh, and before I forget, last night, we went over to Carol's pool to check out her night blooming cereus. It only blooms for one night of the year. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment