Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Things I heard when I was little...

If a frog pees on you, you'll get a wart.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Soup beans, soup beans, good for your heart. The more you eat them, the more you fart. The more you fart, the better you feel. Soup beans, soup beans every meal!

I see London, I see France, I see [insert name here] underpants.

[Insert name here] is so ugly, they had to tie a pork chop around his neck just to get the dogs to play with him.

It's colder than a well digger's ass in here.

It's colder than a witch's titty in a brass bra.

Stubborn as a mule.

If your ears are burning, someone is talking about you.

Nervous as a whore in church.

Crooked as a dog's hind leg.

Lord willin' and the creek don't rise.

If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his butt on the ground.

Shoot low sheriff, he's a crawlin'

I feel like death warmed over.

Happy as a pig in shit.

Who comes up with this stuff?




No comments:

Post a Comment