Thursday, May 19, 2011

Groove Shark

So, Doug Bear told me about this new (well, it's new to me, I don't know exactly how new it is to the rest of the world) music playlist downloader dohickey: www.grooveshark.com. It is outstanding. You basically search whatever song you want to listen to, the song pops up, you add it to your playlist, and voila, you're jamming all day long! And it's free! I've been be jamming for the past 2 days. My playlist is quite eclectic: Snoop Dogg to Johnny Cash to Led Zep to Dwight Yoakam to Jon Bon Jovi. So, if you see my bopping around in my cube, it may be the excellent tunage, or it may be that I am just going crazy trying to publish a clinical study report. Either way, probably entertaining for you.

You heard that the world is ending on Saturday, right? Are you ready to go? I sure ain't! Now, let me tell you, if the world ends before I get my new washer and dryer, I am going to be furious. Also, I need to stick around to watch my children grow up and see how their lives pan out. Mr.
Niles is going to be president! He'll have to keep his little bro, Flash Gordon, on a tight chain, though. Flashy is wild. The President doesn't have time to mess with unruly little brothers. Remember Al Gore's son who drove his Prius at 120 mph whilst smoking pot (quite an achievement, eh)? That's what kind of mischief I see Flash Gordon getting into, and there distinguished big brother Mr. Prez will be having to cover up for him or smooth talk around the situation. Maybe Flashy will mature as he gets older. He is a wild one just yet. But see, that's why the world must not end on Saturday. I have to stick around and see my little lads blossom into young men!

1 comment: