Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Morning Commute

These are the new models. A little mini-truck! How cute!
Where do VW Bugs go when they die? They go to a place called Mexico! <---I thought about this on the drive to work this morning when a vintage VW Bug drove by me. "Why don't you ever see any of those on the road? Oh, because they are all in Mexico. I am serious. Mexico is the home of the old school Bug, those Chevy El Caminos (new ones, not old ones), and old Nissan sentras. I wish I knew what those little el caminos were called so I could show you a picture. I know you are envisioning an original el camino, but the ones I am referring to are smaller and were actually made fairly recently.
**Note: I found them! Google = amazing. Chevy Tornado

Another interesting something that happened this morning...I was listening to NPR on the way in, but I really wasn't paying attention until I heard the voice from the dash say, "Fracking." And he said it again and again. What the heck?! Are the cylons coming? What the frack is going on? Evidently, fracking is a term used to describe the process of drilling for natural gas. Pennsylvania is fracking the frack out of the natural gas in its boundaries.

Something great about mornings: Sweet text messages from your true love. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment