Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pretty Lights

Well, children, I've done it again. I was supposed to arrive to work at 7:30 today, so's I could leave at 4. Get to campus, study, and go to class. Well, for some reason, I had it in my head this morning that I needed to get here at 7. I was sitting here looking at my calendar when I realized what I had done. Son of a biscuit! I could've slept in an extra 30 minutes. Oh well, now I can leave at 3:30 and have a little bit of extra study time at school. It'll all work out. And, on top of that, I got to drive through downtown in the dark, which is always nice because I just love the city lights. Crossing the Roebling while it is all lit up is just magnificent. Made my morning. Maybe someday I'll crack open some of Joe's books on the Roebling and see what it's all about.

Expect me to crash hard around 5 o'clock this evening. I am going to be dragging in class tonight. I hope we don't have to do anything too intense. Here's to hoping we stick with going over the syllabus and lousy introductions! (Is it a bad sign that is the first night of class and I am already hoping it lets out early?)

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain...the dogs woke me up at 5 am yesterday and didn't let me get back to sleep. But hey...class got pretty exciting with the introduction of the news PH student, good old Skippy.

    ReplyDelete