Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wendy's

Okay, so I slipped up. Sue me!

Anyway, this made my night: I was basically starving to death by the time I left class tonight. My salad lunch had already left me hours ago. Around 7 o'clock I began to daydream about a classic Wendy's single and fries. I knew I had to have them as soon as possible. In front of me in the drive-thru was a mother. I immediately became agitated. I hate when parents stand in line for 20 minutes fighting with their kid over what to get in their kid's meal--nuggets or burger. Just order the damn kid something! Anyway, tonight the wait was worth it. I heard the mother order a junior Frosty, then I saw a little fist fly up from the back seat. Fist-pumping your mom's ordering of a Frosty just for you--now that is something I can certainly get behind!

2 comments:

  1. You are a big time frosty-fist-pumper, your support is not surprising.

    I love when people approach the Wendy's menu like an obscure scientific treatise...just order your damn JBC and get on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I just hope it was a chocolate frosty...any other type of frosty, or frosty shake, or anything else goes against everything Dave Thomas stood for!

    Skippy

    ReplyDelete