Friday, July 8, 2011

90% of what she talks about

This morning when I drove to work, it was dark and rainy. It made me think of winter, which made me think of Christmas! Naturally, I played some Christmas tunes. This made me think of a comment that brat Codar made the other night:

Codar (to Doug Bear): Do you realize that 90% of what she talks about is Christmas?

Doug Bear (to Cody): She talks about 3 things: food, Christmas, and shopping. [ My shopping is most of the time related to the first 2 things :) By the way, Doogie forgot my 4th favorite topic: KITTIES!]

Anyway, moral of the story, Codar and Doug are jerks...even if they are right.

***Just doing the google search for images of Christmas made my heart swell with joy!

Speaking of food, I'll be on my way to Beetle's this afternoon. I have a deal I'm trying to strike up with the ole gal--"You make me some soup beans, fried taters, and cornbread, and I'll make you some lemon cookies, rice krispie treats, and tiramisu!" Let's see if she bites. Oh, how awesome! I haven't had soup beans and fried taters in sooooo long.

And since we're on the topic, the past 2 weeks have proven to be the week of Alli G, the grillmaster. That's right, folks! You're reading the words of a champion griller. I have successfully grilled the following items: Italian sausage, Big Red Smokys, Oscar Mayer all beef franks, Oscar Mayer all beef franks wif cheeeeze, and hamburgers. Now, the hamburgers were a little dangerous. There was some flamage going on, and I thought that I was going to burn the hairs off of my arms, but I survived, and my burgers weren't bad at all...a little thick...but not bad. My mother can make the perfect hamburger patty; I'm going to have to get her to show me her ways this week while I'm in D-town.

No comments:

Post a Comment